Monday, January 4, 2010

Thing #1: "The Obvious Thing"

I wish I could say that the first thing I want to address in 2010 is unique in some manner, but it's pretty standard fare as far as resolution-type activities go.  I'm talking about reducing my sheer tonnage.  So let's make it official:

Thing #1 (aka "The Obvious Thing"): Reduce my weight to under 200 pounds...and keep it there.


As with all the Things that I'll be tackling this year, I'll go into more commentary on this in a later post.  Needless to say, this is going to be a tough one for me.  I'm pretty good about exercising, but not that great when it comes to eating right.  So, definitely an uphill battle.

5 comments:

  1. Let's start going to the gym together and maybe inspiring each other to eat better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God speed, Curt. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, is that why the lo-carb Chipotle diet started today? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...the Chipotle diet is back in full-swing. That should make a good post for later in the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same idea for me. Visiting my family/friends next summer. No way they see me in that state. I can already hear my parents' comments. That's my motivation. People told me good things about the "Abs Diet" so i'll give it a try. just starting reading the book. we'll see. Maybe that would be good for you too. the book is written by the the guy who runs "Men's health" magazine... it seems to be more a way of life rather than a diet and mainly based on protein intake and good exercice. looks like no more than 1-3 times work out per week. may want to check it out! :) Nat

    ReplyDelete