Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Last Temptation of Curt

In Regards to Thing #1: "The Obvious Thing"


So, I'm sitting here at work, wrapping up a project...and thinking to myself, "Gee, I should try to put out another blog post before I take off.  And it's getting kind of late...should I try to hit the gym?"

Cue Neil.  Neil is one of the nicest guys in the office.  A copywriter who would give anyone the shirt off his own back.  Or, in this case, a spare McDonald's cheeseburger.

You see, Neil really likes his McDonald's, and always seem to have a spare burger on hand (I kid you not...every time I walk into his office there seems to be a burger on his desk).  And it was no different today.  Just as I was wondering what to write about (and with my stomach starting to growl), in he walks with a cheeseburger asking "Hey, are you still on your diet?  Do you want this?"

Yes, Neil.  And...yes.  Dammit.  But it's just one, right?  And I'm still going to the gym tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment