Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Black Hole - Redux

In Regards to Thing #1: "The Obvious Thing"


Well, the Black Hole wins again (see previous post).  Although...it's not completely to blame.  I didn't escape work until around 8:30pm or so, and still had a buttload of stuff to continue working on at home, so if I had forced myself to hit the gym, I'd be up easily until 3am or 4am working on stuff.

And that may still be the case.

Anyway, it's a simple fix.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, so likely won't be stuck at work until the wee hours again, which means I can get there promptly around 5pm or 5:30pm.  Then it's a simple matter of doing leg day, abs AND an hour of cardio.  Unless I shift everything by a day and just workout Friday instead of taking a rest day (which, effectively, was today).

No comments:

Post a Comment