Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

In Regards to Thing #1: "The Obvious Thing"


So, just sitting down to my quickly nuked breakfast at work, and figured I should share what exactly I'm stuffing my piehole with.

In the past, when I wanted to eat healthy, I did a pretty consistent breakfast of two hard-boiled eggs (with the yolks removed), filled with a small sliver of roasted garlic and a little dollop of guacamole.  Add a little pepper on top, and BAM!...you've got a nice little low-cal breakfast.

This year, though, my breakfast so far has consisted of these low-calorie Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches.  Have been eating these turkey sausage and egg-white croissants that clock in at under 250 calories. With an overall daily goal of taking in fewer calories than I'm expending, so far I'm on track, and haven't felt unusually hungry.  Oh...and I also follow that up (if I remember to) with a small orange, only slightly larger than a golf ball.  And coffee, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment