Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Think I'm Turning Japanese...

In Regards to Thing #2: "The Lingual Thing"


...I really think so.

In other words, unless I get some really kick-ass suggestions in the next week or so, I'm think I'm going to settle on Japanese as the target of Thing #2.  I got a couple suggestions from the blogosphere, though:

  • Italian (Sorry...limited use, except in Italy, raceways and restaurants)
  • Chinese (I do agree, they are likely to own everything soon, anyway...and it was right up there with Japanese in my initial choices. But I feel like they'd be less forgiving if I butchered their language.)
But I'm leaning toward Japanese, currently...if only because it may likely be of practical use in the business world, and it's someplace I'd like to visit for an extended period of time.  That having been said, I'm still open to suggestions.  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment