Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Level Up

In Regards to Thing #1: "The Obvious Thing"


Usually at work I park on the third level of the parking garage, and avoid the stairs going to and from my vehicle (unless I get out of work late and the door leading to the stairwell is locked, in which case I take the elevator).  This week, though, I started parking on the fourth level...and even if I get out of work late, walking around the long way to the stairwell (avoiding the locked door) and taking the hike anyway.

Perhaps I'll up the stakes tomorrow and start parking on the fifth floor...even though that's where you find the folks who purposefully park out of the way so that nobody parks next to them and potentially damages their vehicle.  I guess it's an unwritten rule up there that you NEVER park in the spot next to another car.  Muahahahaha...go ahead and ding my '96 Geo.

2 comments: