Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thing #5: "The Media Thing"

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a bit of a pop culture addict.  Hell, up to about a year ago, I'd been keeping a pretty steady DVD review blog.  But I think there's a new opportunity out there for me, that I might find more enjoyable and that might get more traction:

Thing #5 ("The Media Thing"): Document My Love of Pop Culture


Movies.  Television.  Books.  Music.  Websites.  Podcasts.  Video games.  Entertainment of any sort, and I'll cover as I experience it.  I like this approach a bit more than my DVD blog because it's a bit more loose and unstructured (previously, I'd have to watch and review four DVDs before I posted anything, and I did hear feedback that four reviews in one post got a bit long).

So...we'll see how this goes.  Now...just need to find a name for it.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment