Friday, January 15, 2010

Mid-January Check-In

Okay, time to check-in on a little 12 Things progress.  Let's see where we're at:

  • Thing #1: When I started toward my goal of getting under 200, I was at 227.  When I weighed in yesterday, I was down to 224.  So...some progress.  But there were a LOT of unfortunate eating incidents that I stumbled into this week (especially today), so I may have jeopardized this and could have been doing much better.  On a good note, I chose NOT to have a Pizza Hut pizza for dinner tonight.
  • Thing #2: I pretty much picked Japanese as my language of choice, but am trying to connect with a friend who it sounds like has had some first-hand experience with Rosetta Stone learning software.  I'll need to make a final decision by January 31 to move forward on this.
  • Thing #3: No progress on the fear of needles, although a little research helped me narrow down the fact that I may make some progress by focusing on non-medical procedures first.  You know what this means...TATTOO TIME!
  • Thing #4: I'm damn proud of my turkey burger making skills at The Counter.  Now to start exploring further afield.
  • Thing #5: Still looking for a name for my pop culture blog.  Weak.
  • Thing #6: No experimenting as yet...but I've got an idea for this weekend.  Stay tuned.
  • Thing #7: Just stated this one yesterday.  Cut me some slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment