Monday, January 25, 2010

Special Report: The Mac Snack Wrap

In Regards to Thing #4: "The Edible Thing"



First off, yes...this goes completely and utterly against Thing #1.  We've been over that.  That having been said, I have to say I was completely and utterly intrigued by the McDonald's offering their Big Mac in a "snack wrap" format.  So, today, a couple a colleagues and I ventured across the street to our local McEatery and took it for a test drive.

I have to say...I liked it.  I mean, as much as one can enjoy a burger product from McDonald's.  I only eat there maybe once every couple months (and usually in the aftermath of a wicked night of adult beverage consumption), but could completely see myself getting this again the next time I choose to dine there, if only for two reasons: 1) it's smaller than a Big Mac and has about half the calories and 2) it's handheld compactness makes it easy to eat and not at all messy.

So am I advocating a steady diet of Mac Snack Wraps?  Hell, no.  I'm merely giving folks who are curious the green light that it is indeed edible.  And if you are a regular consumer of McProducts...you may want to explore this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment